Saturday, March 11, 2006

Getting Off My But

I am searching for myself, that silly, happy, loving person who got lost along her way, along this crazy life in this crazy place. 

Started reading self-help books again (something that I have not done in over 5 years). I am glad to say that after just a week I feel much better, much happier.

During my search I am finding that my love for holistic, natural and alternative medicine research  is growing larger and larger and I am more accepting of being just who I am with all my virtues and 'defects'.

If you'd like to read an amazing book that is really going to make a difference in your life check out: "GET OFF YOUR BUTS", by Sean Stephenson. 

'Talk' to you soon, 
Carioca 

Life is performance art, and the ultimate performance is to play yourself. Paul Kaye