Thursday, April 01, 2010

Living with messy hair

Today I learned what it takes to let life mess up your hair,

so I decided to enjoy life more intensely ...

The world is crazy, definitely crazy ...



What is tasty is fattening. What is beautiful is expensive.

The sun that lights your face also causes wrinkles.

And what in this life is really good, ruffles and tousles ...



- Making love, tousles.

- Laughter, tousles.

- Traveling, flying, running, entering the sea, tousles.

- Taking your clothes off, tousles.

- Kissing the beloved, tousles.

- Playing, tousles.

- Singing until feeling breathless, tousles.

- Dancing till you doubt whether it was good idea to put those giant heels that night, will leave your hair beyond recognition ...



So, as always, every time we meet

I'll have messy hair ...

but be assured that I will be going through the happiest moment of my life.



It is the law of life, the most disheveled woman will be the one who decides to take a ride in the first roller coaster



At times I will be tempted to be an impeccable woman,

all dressed up inside and out,



The ads on the yellow pages require good appearance:



Straighten your hair, put, get, run, lose weight,

eat healthy stuff, walk right, get serious ...



and perhaps I should follow the instructions, but

when will they give me the order to be happy?



Maybe they did not realize that to look pretty

I have to feel beautiful ...

The most beautiful person I can be!



The only thing that really matters is that when I look in the mirror

I see the woman I should be.



So my recommendation to all women:



Give yourself, eat tasty things, kiss, hug,

dance, fall in love, relax, travel, hop,

sleep late, wake up early, run,

Fly, Sing, dress yourself to feel beautiful and comfortable,



Admire the scenery, enjoy everything,

and above all, let life tousle your hair!!

(unknown author)